2020 represents the start of a completely new project in the company:
The ORYX T3 by ASM Motorsport, a lightweight prototype vehicle for Cross-Country rallies.
With the aim to offer all teams and drivers around the world, the most competitive and reliable car within the FIA T3 Class for Cross-Country rallies, we have spent two years of hard work, in the design and development of this vehicle, up to the maximum allowed by the latest regulations published by the FIA, and with attention to detail to benefit all the future owners in their competitions.
We are offering to all owners of our ORYX T3, a careful after-sales service, as well as technical and spare parts support in the major events around the world.
The ORYX T3 is an FIA homologated car, built under FIA Appendix J – Article 286 regulations, and it is eligible for all FIA and National Cross-Country championships.
FIA Cross-Country World Championship
FIA World Cup for Cross Country Rallies
FIA World Cup for Cross Country Bajas
FIA European Cup for Cross Country Bajas
And many more Rally Raid events around the world
• Engine: Ford Ecoboost 1.0 ltr Turbo 185Hp/270NM
• Minimum weigth: 900 kg
• Gearbox: Sequential 3MO Performance 5 speed + reverse
• Differential: 3MO DGD Differentials
• Brakes: PFC Friction Brakes
• Cockpit: Carbon fiber closed cockpit
• Fuel tank: 130 ltr FIA approved
• Electronics: Motec ECU - XAP power box
• Suspension: Donerre dampers with ART System
• Wheels: OZ Racing - 15"
DIMENSIONS: Length: 3080mm, Width: 2050mm, Height: 1900mm, Wheelbase: 2200mm, Minimum FIA weight: 900kgs